- Museo de Física, La Plata. Scientific instruments. (In Spanish.)
- 1002 situations "virtual museum" - an interactive people's museum on the Internet. Also an exhibition at Castle Tollet, Upper Austria, opened 22 September 1995. On-line contributions were sought for the exhibition.
- Grafische Sammlung Albertina. Art museum founded in 1773. (In German, English and Italian.)
- Historical Museum of the City of Vienna. (In German, English planned.)
- Künstlerhaus, Vienna. Privately owned Artist-Society, founded in 1861, providing galleries and exhibitions (locally and for other museums and institutes).
- Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien, Vienna. International 20th century modern art. (In English and German).
- Museen in Wien. (In German.)
- Félicien Rops Museum, Namur. Covers the work of the artist F. Rops (1833-1898).
- Mechelen Museum of Deportation and the Resistance.
- Musée de Louvain-la-Neuve, Université catholique de Louvain. Includes ÉOLE database on Belgian cultural heritage. (In French, also English, Dutch and German.)
- Museum of Natural Sciences, Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Science, Brussels. (Also in French, Dutch and soon German.)
- Namur museums.
- Museums in Sucre, capital of Bolivia. (In Spanish.)
Ciudad del Vaticano
Corea del Sur
- Karen Blixen Museum, Rungstedlund. (A.k.a. Isac Dinesen, also in Danish.)
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. Situated on the North Zealand coast in spectacular setting. (In English and Danish.)
- Museums of Natural History, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen. Botany, geology and zoology. Includes searchable botanical specimen database. (25,000 records.)
- Museums Guide - a comprehensive index of Danish museums by name and location from Kulturnet Danmark. (In Danish, English and German.)
- National Museum of Denmark, Copenhagen. (In Danish, in English soon.)
- Aine Art Museum, Tornio. Finnish visual arts from 1814. (In English, Finnish and Swedish.) See also Ars Nordica publications.
- Alvar Aalto Museum, Jyväskylä. Specializes in architecture.
- Botanical Museum, Finnish Museum of Natural History, Helsinki.
- Finnish museums information including a alphabetical list of museums (also ordered by location and by type) from the Finnish Museums Association. (Also in Finnish and Swedish.)
- Finnish National Gallery, Helsinki. Fine art. (In English, Finnish and Swedish.)
- Museum of Central Finland, Jyväskylä. Cultural history. (Also in Finnish, German and Swedish.)
- Nordic museum links (Finland).
- Amsterdam museums.
- Anne Frank House, Amsterdam. See also the Virtual Anne Frank House.
- Centraal Museum Utrecht. The oldest municipal museum in the Netherlands, including historical works of art and the Rietveld Schröder house (1924). (Mainly in Dutch.)
- Computer Museum, University of Amsterdam. Scientific and industrial computing. Electronic calculators, analog computers, core memory and paper tape.
- De Museumserver, the Netherlands. Dutch museums on the Internet.
- Eindhoven museums. (Dutch and some English.)
- Laboratory for Architecture (LAVA), Eindhoven University. Museum Architecture.
- Limburgs Museum, Limburg. Includes multimedia using RealAudio. (In Dutch.)
- Museon, The Hague. Science and natural history: geology, biology and ecology, history and archaeology physics and technology, ethnology. (In English and Dutch.)
- 7th Museum, Amsterdam. A public art project.
- Museum Gevangenpoort, The Hague. (In Dutch.)
- Museums in the Netherlands, Netherlands Board of Tourism (NBT). An excellent, comprehensive list.
- Rembrandt Hou
- se Museum, Amsterdam. (In English and Dutch.)
- Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art, Amsterdam. Leading modern contemporary art museum in the country. Artworks, images, java, VRML, Shockwave. (In English and Dutch.)
- Teylers Museum. Fossils and minerals, scientific instruments, medals and coins, paintings, prints and drawings. Oldest public museum and the first virtual museum in the country. (Also in Dutch, French and German.)
- The Software Museum, Amsterdam. Early computer software disk directory listings.
- University Museum, Utrecht. (In Dutch.)
- Van Abbemuseum, Eindhoven. Contemporary art. (English and Dutch.)
- Hungarian National Museum, Budapest. (In English and Hungarian.)
- Babylonian Jewry Museum, Or-Yehuda. History of the Jews of Babylon.
- Edith and Rubin Hecht Museum, Haifa University. Archaeology and paintings.
- Israel Museum, Jerusalem. Includes Dead Sea Scrolls - Shrine of the Book, Judaica and Jewish ethnography, fine art, Archaeological Museum Rockefeller, East Jerusalem Art Center Paley, and Ticho House. Take a virtual tour.
- Israel National Museum of Science, Daniel and Matilde Recanati Center, Haifa.
- Jerusalem Mosaic. Information, exhibits and images about Jerusalem.
- Art and History Museums from the Virtual Forum of Mexican Culture. (Also in Spanish.)
- Carrillo Gil Museum of Contemporary Art, Mexico City. Mexican 20th century art. (In Spanish, in English soon.)
- Diego Rivera Virtual Museum. Muralist painter (1886-l957). (Also in Spanish.)
- Museo de las Culturas Prehispánicas, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. (In Spanish.)
- Tina Modotti Museum. Virtual museum of photographs. (In Spanish.)
- Webmuseum of Latin America. Includes a selection of museums and links to other museums.
- National Museum of Namibia, Windhoek. National heritage.
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa. Art, history, Maori culture and the natural environment. Now available from New Zealand itself; a new museum opening in 1998. See the Art Now 1998 exhibition.
- New Zealand Fighter Pilots Museum, Wanaka Airport. Includes links to other aviation museums on the Web.
- Albany Museum, Grahamstown. Includes the Natural Sciences Museum, History Museum, Observatory Museum, Fort Selwyn, Old Provost military prison, and Drostdy Arch.
- Durban Art Gallery.
- South African museums.
- South African National Gallery, Cape Town.
- Transvaal Museum, Pretoria. Natural history collections of southern African fauna.
- Art museums.
- Database for Swiss Cultural Heritage (DSCH), Berne. (In English, French, German and Italian.)
- Fribourg museums.
- Lausanne museums. (In French.)
- Musée de la Main, Lausanne. (In French.)
- Museums and exhibitions in Switzerland, Index by name, place and subject. Includes museums on the Internet.
- Natural History Museum, Berne.
- Natural History Museum of Fribourg. (In French, German, Italian and English.)
- The Olympic Museum, Lausanne.
- World Art Treasures, Jacques-Edouard Berger Foundation, Lausanne and EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology). Presents a number of developing on-line exhibits of art from Egypt, China, Italy, etc. (Also in French.)
- Archives & Museum Informatics
- International Committee for Documentation of the International Council of Museums (ICOM/CIDOC)
- Museology Bibliography (BMUS)
- Museums and the Web 1998 ( conferencia de tres días celabrada en Toronto del 22 al 25 de Abril de 1998).
- Museum Computer Network
- Museum Documentation Association On-Line(MDA)
- Museum Informatics Project (University of California, Berkeley)
- Museum Online Resource Review (MORR)